MHCLG Local Digital Fund project
A user-centred Back-office Planning System (BoPS) for local authorities
Back-office Planning System (BoPS) is an open, collaborative local authority project funded by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MCHLG) Local Digital Fund, and led by Southwark Council & Partners.
● January - March 2019: discovery phase delivered ✓
● October - December 2019: alpha phase delivered ✓
As of March 2020, the project is now in the beta phase (project phase name: ‘Beta BoPS’).
Our aimTo create a user-centred back-office town planning system that uses accurate, up-to-date records and data to increase efficiency across the planning application process and satisfy the needs of end users (Planning Officers).
● London Borough of Southwark (Lead)
● Braintree District Council
● Coventry City Council
● London Borough of Croydon
● Greater London Authority
● London Borough of Hackney
● Surrey Heath Borough Council